The referral form has to be fully completed by the referrer along with OASys assessment report, courses attended while in custody, medical reports and presentation in prison.
Team A5 risk and assessment will be completed prior to provision of housing to enable staff determine suitability for Team A5 housing and to ensure the individual would benefit fully from our services. All identified needs and risk will be addressed in an individualised support plan to enable you have a period of stability and a settled accommodation.
We provide 24 floating concierge and do have projects with 24 hour staff cover.
Depending on the need of the individual, Key worker will be allocate to provide regular client contact and
- To support you to familiarise yourself with your new environment and to register with appropriate services like GP, job centres etc.
- Signpost you to useful organisation that can help meet your needs with the aim of addressing your offending behaviour,
- Preparing you for moving on to more independent setting,
- Training and education, entering employment or meaningful occupation.
Thus integrating you back into the community rather than being recalled or re-offending.
All our projects are gender segregated and your type of accommodation depends on your age and level of support needed. Minimum you can have would be own bedroom, with shared access to lounge/kitchen, bathrooms, laundry facilities and may be garden. All our properties are fully furnished.
You will be provided with copies of Team A5 licence agreement and house rule which you must abide by. If found in breach of these rules will result to Team A5 serving you notice to quit (NTQ) the project. You have to find an alternative accommodation within 24hours.
Our visiting time window is 10.00- 22.00
No overnight visitor
Children are not allowed
Minimum of 4 nights you must reside at your accommodation per week.
No drugs or alcohol is allowed in our projects
No intoxicated visitor or resident would be allowed in the project
Eligibility for Team A5 housing support project
- Must be eligible for JSA or ESA
- UK & EU Resident with verifiable ID
- MAPPA 1 or 2
- Must have Low to medium support needs, impeding them from independent living
- Must be over 18years of age
- Single adult with no dependent children
- The individual must be in need of housing and support
- The individual can demonstrate not having a legal right to be housed by the local authority.
- Involved within the criminal justice system
- Willingness to engage with our support services and keeping the house rules
- Team A5 project does not tolerate drugs and alcohol, therefore you must be sober before or demonstrate your willing to change prior to housing you.
FOR REFERRAL FORM PLEASE EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org